Roland (Boss) ME-70 Tutorial157
Learning how to use your new Roland (Boss) ME-70 has never been easier thanks to the official Roland DVD Owner's Manual!
A multi-effects unit with professional studio effects at your feet — that’s the beauty of the new ME-70. The powerful, knob-laden design makes tone creation a snap, but with a powerful COSM® AMP section derived from the GT-10, the ME-70 takes the “EZ effects” concept to new heights.
* Dedicated knobs for each parameter for fast, powerful operation
* New COSM Preamp section derived from GT-10 and Legend series
* EZ TONE for quick, easy editing
* Four footswitches and Expression pedal
* PHRASE LOOP function in DELAY section, 38 seconds of recording time
* Battery or AC (optional PSA-120s) operation
Take your ME-70 skills to the next level and pick up the official Roland DVD Tutorial today!
Power up Sequence
Front Panel Overview
Using the Tuner
Setting output level
Using the Looper
Demoing some Effects
Foot Pedal Modulation
Playing through all the presets
Editing a Patch
A good overview of an exceptional pedal. I use the ME-70 for all my gigs and this tutorial helped me get the most out of the device.
David makes using the ME-70 DVD easy to understand. The instructions that come with the ME-70 are pretty vague, and not easy to understand. The product is fairly priced, and shipping was no hassle. I had it within 3 days. The ME-70 is an awesome piece of equipment! The DVD really HELPED me out. Good job!