NAMM Musikmesse Russia will return this September 10-12 at the Sokolniki Center in Moscow. NAMM Musikmesse Russia is an international fair for musical instruments, sheet music, music production, and music business connections.
For a few years now, since 2012, NAMM Musikmesse Russia has established itself as a popular music event in the music industry. It is set for a huge audience, known to be the only music platform in Russia for business, training, and meetings of music industry professionals.
Because of the announcement, there is growth in the amount of interest from people in the music industry, from audio engineers to artist. NAMM Musikmesse Russia has responded that it will have a festival-like atmosphere. Three demonstration-zones will offer players both the chance to demo the latest music products and accessories, which may purchase products directly from exhibitors:
- Music Hall (pavilion 7a) The main exposition for musical instruments and accessories
- Drummers United (pavilion 17) Drums and percussion
- Audio + DJ (pavilion 4.1) Recording, DJ and audio equipment
NAMM Musikmesse Russia will present an exciting program of education for the different people from the music industry, specifically for business-oriented audience and professional visitors, including:
- Musical Laboratory, MUZZLAB A three-day conference organized for young musicians on a full-cycle of creating and promoting music. Notable industry experts and popular artists will share their experience and trade secrets on how to become a successful musician. In 2018, the conference gathered over 1,300 visitors.
- NAMM U Seminars on business modeling and successful sales strategies for industry professionals.
- WORKSHOPS– Masterclasses and clinics for professional musicians on various topics, including vocal, acoustics and management.
- The Music Education Symposium– A conference for music teachers is organized to discuss contemporary issues surrounding music education. The conference is supported by the International Society for Music Education (ISME).
- Dealer conferences– Events designed for trade visitors.